Paddock Club™ Assistant Manager (Operations)
As a key part of the Paddock Club™ operations team, you will be work with the Manager responsible for the operations and overall guest experience at the Paddock Club arrival reception. This will include the logistics for a smooth arrival and departure, transportation management and the guest experience at the Paddock Club’s restaurants, bars and activity areas. You will also be required to formulate and conduct staff training and briefing sessions in line with the Paddock Club™ operating requirements.
A quick thinker and an effective problem solver, you should be able to work under deadline pressure and have proven leadership capabilities to inspire and direct a large team. You should also be comfortable with managing large numbers of guests at the event.
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience with a good track record in the hospitality or events industry
- At least a Diploma in Business Studies, Hospitality, Tourism or other related industry
- Proven leadership, strategic decision-making and detailed planning skills
- Experience in structuring and conducting training sessions and willingness to mentor staff through the event
- Physically fit and enjoy working outdoors
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Helpful, matured and meticulate with a friendly disposition.
- Able to work under pressure, quick thinker and solutions-driven
- Willing to work long hours, on shift and some weekends
- Proficient in the English language as well as in desktop computer applications (Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
If interested please apply via the following link: https://got.work/singaporegp/7fd29505
All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Singapore. Singapore GP does not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
There are currently no positions available.